First snow at Kniebis!

We got the first snow at kniebis. The wet fresh snow will form a good base when frozen. More snowfall is forecast Monday through Wednesday, so that we’re optimistic. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will inform you in further news. The final decision if the 6th Lemming Loppet can take place next Sunday, January 22nd or will be postponed to February 26th, will be made on Wednesday evening, January 18th. The online registration will therefore remain open until Thursday, January 19, 8:00 p.m.