We are waiting for fresh snow

Cross-country skiing is currently not possible in the northern Black Forest. But snowfall has been announced for the next week and we are hoping for a lot of fresh snow. The decision if the 6th Lemming Loppet can take place on January 22nd or will be postponed to February 26th will be made on Wednesday evening, January 18th and will then be announced here in a news item. The online registration will therefore remain open until Thursday, January 19, 8:00 p.m.