All participants must read and follow the hygiene measures of the 5th Lemming Loppet. The paper in German language must be respected but we give you a short summary below.
Try to arrive early on Sunday morning. Check-in will be open from 8 a.m. Try to be there until 9 a.m.
We give you more details about the track of the marathon on Thursday on our web page.
There will be no technical course.
There will be no aid station after 21 km. Take a bottle and a hip belt with you during the race.
After the finish line you must put your start number and the timer-chip in the provided boxes on your own.
At the finish there will be only a limited post-race athlete food.
The 6 winners of the tombola will be announced by the speaker, and they can pick up their prizes at the check-in.
The award ceremony is open, only for the following winners:
Top 3 (m/f) of the sprint (42 et 21 km), TOP 6 (m/f) overall (42 et 21 km), TOP 3 (m/f) of the pupils’ race (5 km) in the age groups pupils 1 (14 and younger) and pupils 2 (15 to 19 years old) and one representative of the schools.
They must wear a medical mask.
The results are published on our web page only.
Hygiene measures :
- You are not allowed to participate with a positiv covid-test result or typical cold symptoms.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1,5 m or wear a medical mask.
- The participants need a certificate of vaccination (vaccinated twice or recovered not longer than 3 months ago). You must show the QR code and an Identity card (besides children under the age of 6 or pupils under 18).
- Persons under the age of 18 years, who doesn’t go to school, need to be vaccinated or recovered or they must present a negative antigen or PCR test evidence that does not date back more than 24 hours.
- Adults who couldn’t be vaccinated by medical reasons must present a proof and a negative antigen or PCR test evidence that does not date back more than 24 hours.
- You must pick up your start number personally (besides children under the age of 6 or pupils under 18)
- In the ski stadium you must wear a medical mask. The participants can take them off shortly before the start only after the speaker has announced it.
- There are toilets in the building of the ski club Skizunft Kniebis. You must wear a mask there as well.
- There are no other facilities (showers, locker-room).
Your Lemming Loppet team