The decision will be made on Wednesday!

Dear participants of the 5th Lemming Loppet,

There was only a little bit fresh snow last weekend. But currently a cold east wind is blowing at the Kniebis and in the following nights the temperatures drop significantly below zero. Therefore, we hope for technical snowmaking and that on January 26th the Lemming Loppet can take place on a snowy Nachtloipe at the Kniebis.

The decision whether the ski marathon is to take place next weekend or has to be postponed falls on Wednesday, January 22nd. The next news will be around 12 p.m. on Wednesday.

The online registration will be extended again and is possible until Thursday, January 23, until 8 p.m.

Your Lemming Loppet Team